|Listed||Tue 3 Apr, 10:29 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Permanent, 40 hours per week.
- Focus on children and young people in NZ
Join our Hamilton team, we have a passion for getting things right for our children, young people and community. You can be part of a positive and supportive team with heart, and help children and young people be safe, strong and thrive.
Using the latest strengths based practice tools and assessment frameworks; you will work hard to get quality outcomes for tamariki, rangitahi, whanau and the community. A big part of your day will be meeting with children and young people and ensuring their voices are heard, completing assessments, creating plans, participating in family group conferences and partnering with other agencies and the community to get the best outcomes. Your tenacity to overcome everyday barriers and ability to drive positive outcomes will put you in good stead for this challenging yet hugely rewarding role.
We can offer you:
- a salary between $39,723 - $72,301
- a challenging, fascinating and rewarding career
- on-going training and regular supervision
- commitment to the highest standards of strengths-based social work
Preference is given to those who have:
- ability to quickly build rapport with tamariki and rangitahi
- great written and verbal communication skills
- resilient, motivated and driven character
- flexibility to work after hours duty roster
- good computer navigation and typing skills
- full clean valid driver's licence without conditions.
You must have a Social Work Qualification recognised by the New Zealand Social Work Registration Board (SWRB) or full registration with SWRB and a current Annual Practising Certificate (APC).
Click the following link to view the Position Description:
How to apply
Please apply online with your CV and cover letter. Only online applications will be accepted. Your cover letter is an important part of our shortlisting process. Please outline why you want to be a case manager and how your skills and experience relate to the key accountabilities of the role.
MVCOT Employees – please apply through your myHR portal at work. This will ensure your myHR employee profile will be recognised as internal.
Applications close: 29 April 2018. For further information contact Ruchele Bennett, firstname.lastname@example.org