|Company||St John New Zealand|
|Location||Grey, West Coast|
|Listed||Thu 5 Apr, 2:42 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Patient Transport Officers are responsible for the providing safe, timely, and comfortable transport of patients to and from various locations throughout the area whilst being on hand to provide medical support when needed.
- Minimum qualification of First Responder. Training will be provided if required
- A full class '1' NZ drivers licence, held for a minimum of 12 months with an excellent driving record
- Excellent operational performance
- Evidence of CCE (if you are an internal applicant applying)
- High level of physical fitness
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a strong customer focus
- A genuine commitment to the wellbeing of others
- The ability to work under pressure
- Behaviours that demonstrate St John's core values - Do the right thing, Side by side, Straight up, Make it better, Open minds
Above all we are looking for a self-motivated and reliable team member. This is a busy and people focused role that requires an adaptable and flexible attitude to work. The successful candidate will be working with many busy stakeholders, so excellent communication skills are a must.
Current St John members: Please note, you are required to gain your Line Manager/Territory Manager's endorsement prior to submitting your application.
Please visit the St John website at https://join.stjohn.org.nz/jobdetails?ajid=2ZJe9 to submit an application.
Applications close Thursday, 19th of April.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce and adhere to best practice equal employment opportunity principles in all aspects of our recruitment and our ways of working.
Haramai nga tai o te aniwaniwa, he kahui rangatira tenei, he kahui whakamana tangata whaimahi, e te iti, e te rahi e.
For more information about this position please contact Heather from Talent Sourcing on 0800 ST JOHN ext 3289
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.