|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||Free carparking and making a difference every day|
|Listed||Thu 5 Apr, 4:01 pm|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
We are looking for an amazing coordinator to join our Advisory group. The Advisory Group is made up of nine people who use our services and was set up to provide the people we support with a bigger voice. The group provides advice directly to the Board of Directors, and our Leadership team.
The Advisory Group is led by the Advocacy Leader and supported by the Advisory Team Coordinator.
This fantastic role is part time, working 20 hours a week, which provides flexibility. If successful, your role would involve facilitating the Group to obtain information about Spectrum Care Services and report back to the Coordinator. In addition, ensuring appropriate equipment and transport resources are available to support the group in their role.
You responsibilities include being a liaison with our co-providers or organisations who have similar groups and networks.
You will need to have:
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Basic Computer skills (use of Microsoft Office, Email, Internet, etc.)
- Full New Zealand driver's licence and confidence in driving manual vehicles
- Experience supporting people with disabilities/challenging behaviours is desired
- Sound understanding of the 'Code of Rights' and the 'Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities'
- Flexibility of working hours
If you have a passion for working with people and want to make a difference, click Apply Now below. For any queries call Fiona on (09) 6349730
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.