|Location||North Shore City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||NZ$19 - NZ$23.50 per hour|
|Listed||Fri 6 Apr, 1:04 pm|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
- Monday - Sunday 15:00-16:00 every week (You will need to cover at least 4 days a week if you are unable to attend everyday) - The rest of the day will be filled with shifts with other clients based in Albany
Due to the nature of the cares involved, the client prefers a female support worker on this occasion
- Able to speak fluent Mandarin
- Have a clean driver's license and own reliable car
- Previous experience in healthcare
- Reliable and be able to commit to both our clients and Geneva
Why work for Geneva?
- We can offer you NZQA equivalent qualifications in Health & Wellbeing + on-going training opportunities
- Travel reimbursement
- $50 gift voucher if you refer a successful candidate (T&Cs apply)
- Comfort of working close to home
If the above sounds like you and you are able to start work immediately then please apply now by uploading your CV or call Sara on 0800 266 577 ext 9823 for more info.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.