|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Mon 9 Apr, 11:11 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
|Reference||WB18-04 / WN35595|
- Fast pace environment
- No two days the same
- The chance to make a difference in people’s lives
At Workbridge, our purpose is to help those with disabilities find and sustain meaningful work in the employment market.
With 22 locations across New Zealand we work with a wide range of employers, and a diverse range of disabled people, creating positive employment outcomes. We love what we do and are passionate about making a difference. While it’s not always easy, it is immensely rewarding.
We are looking for someone special to join our team as an Employment Consultant; someone who is interested in what we do and believes they can add some real value to our team and to our jobseekers and employers.
Day to day this involves:
- Working with employers to create job opportunities for our jobseekers
- Being a Workbridge brand ambassador; someone who will fly our flag and get our message out to the communities we serve – a networking superstar!
- Work closely with our jobseekers – they’re the reason we’re here!
There is no typical background or profile for our Employment Consultants, but our ideal candidate will have the following:
- An understanding and appreciation for the health and disability sector
- The ability to think laterally and on your feet – did we mention no two days are the same?
- Experience working in an outcome based environment – we measure what we do and you’ll need to be OK with this
- A team based approach
- An affinity with technology as an enabler to your own efforts
Workbridge is a fun, interesting and rewarding place to work. We value our clients, our employees and work hard to create a workplace that recognises and rewards great work.
If this role sounds appealing and you have the background we are looking for, we’d love to hear from you about joining our amazing team. Please apply with a cover letter and your CV.
This vacancy will close once the position has been filled.
To get a copy of the job description and apply for this role please go to www.workbridge.career.co.nz
For more information contact either Gary Nelson on 021 190 1776 or Dennis Tumai on 027 583 4081