|Company||Youth Horizons Trust|
|Location||Tauranga, Bay Of Plenty|
|Listed||Mon 9 Apr, 11:24 am|
|Type||Part time, Contract/Temp|
E nga reo, e nga mana, huri noa i te motu, tena koutou katoa.
He turanga tenei e watea ana ki roto o Kia Puawai
Youth Horizons Trust is a non-profit organisation, which works with young people who are at risk of poor life outcomes and helps them with life skills for a brighter future.
This role is a critical part of our therapeutic programme to bring about change in a young person's life. We provide you with extensive support to implement the programme with a challenging young person, while they live in your own home for up to a year.
This role would be ideal for you if you:
• Have experience in caring for young people through being a parent, grandparent or working with youth?
• Are passionate about making a difference in the lives of young people?
• Have you got no young children living permanently in your home
• Have a spare bedroom?
• Full, clean and current NZ drivers licence?
• We provide you with comprehensive training including training in the international, evidence based Teaching Family Model.
We provide you with regular group support sessions with other foster carers, weekly visits and regular phone contact as required. We also operate a 24/7 on call support for clinical support should you need assistance (all calls go directly to someone qualified to assist).
We have respite foster carers to ensure you have valuable days off and holiday breaks.
Our payment to you is classified as generous ‘reimbursement’ which recognizes the effort you put into helping make changes in the young person’s life.
To find more about Youth Horizons, visit www.youthorizons.org.nz
To apply please submit your CV and cover letter to Gillian Overmire at Gillian.Overmire@youthorizons.org.nz
Mena e ngakaunui ana koe ki tenei mahi, whakapamai mo ngetehi atu korero ki raro nei.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.