|Listed||Mon 9 Apr, 12:53 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Are you an energetic, positive, “can do” person looking for a job that won’t be the same on any two
days? Then read on …..
Anglican Action is looking for someone who will commit themselves to this exciting role within the Reintegration Team who work with men post prison. This isn’t just about collecting a pay cheque, it’s about believing in, and committing to the restoration of men back into the community. You will therefore need these attributes:
• Excellent team skills
• Strong self-motivation and personal discipline
• A great work ethic
• Be consistent and resilient in working with struggling people
• Very good communication skills
• Excellent written and report writing skills
• Good IT skills
• An affinity in working with Maori and understanding of tikanga
• Clean Police record and full driver’s licence
• An abiding commitment to restorative justice principles
• Be highly motivated and have great organisational skills
• Confident in facilitating groups
• A sense of humour!
• A qualified and registered Social Worker, (or working towards this), along with experience and life skills.
The availability for an immediate start would be an advantage.
If you tick most of these boxes then apply for this position by sending your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
Please ensure that a covering letter is included detailing how you meet the above criteria and what you would bring to this role.
Applications close on 20th April 2018. Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ Work Visa.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.