|Location||North Shore City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||NZ$19 - NZ$23.50 per hour|
|Listed||Wed 11 Apr, 10:17 am|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
We are currently recruiting for Support Workers to assist our clients with low level personal cares and basic home help during the weekend. Shift times will vary depending on our clients' requirements however the shifts will generally be between 7am-1pm.
- Low level personal cares - assistance with showering, toileting, dressing
- Meal preparation (and/or feeding if required)
- Basic home help - assistance with vacuuming, dishes, laundry
Skills, experience & requirements:
- Previous experience and/or NZQA healthcare qualification
- Be committed to both our clients and your work - must be reliable!
- Must be eligible to work in NZ
- Must be based in Devonport or near by areas
Benefits of joining the Geneva family:
- Weekly paid hourly rates + 8% holiday pay
- Online and on-the-job training and develop in healthcare
- Comfort of working close to home
- Free uniform and travel reimbursement provided
Apply now by attaching your most updated CV or contact Sara on 0800 266 577 for a confidential chat.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.