|Listed||Wed 11 Apr, 2:20 pm|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
CCT works in partnership with people in Southland and Otago who have Intellectual Disabilities and/or Autism Spectrum Disorder to live great lives. CCT aims to provide a strong values based positive workplace, with opportunities for personal and career development. This role involves working alongside people to ensure they live the life they want, that they achieve their dreams and aspirations and that they are a valued active person within their community.
If you love connecting with people and recognise people are in charge of their own lives then we would like to hear from you. A background of working in the field of development/intellectual disability is not necessary, however having a genuine belief that we should include people who have an intellectual disability in everyday life is.
Applicants must have:
• Current First Aid Certificate (or be willing to complete one at your own cost)
• Full current NZ Driver License and be eligible to work in New Zealand
• Sense of humour, a good work ethic and integrity
• Good interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
• To be able to show initiative.
• Must be able to work shift work and weekend work.
Successful applicants will receive training and orientation, professional supervision and ongoing opportunities for further professional development including both internal and external training.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.