|Company||Community Link Trust|
|Listed||Wed 9 Oct, 10:20 am|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
We are looking for a passionate Team Leader to lead our team of youth mentors while our current Team Leader is on maternity leave. This will involve maintaining relationships with schools, Oranga Tamariki social workers, and other social service providers. This is a full time role that will be leading a team of around 10 mentors. You will need to work well under pressure, have a heart for young people, and a knowledge and understanding Te Ao Maori.
Key responsibilities include:
• Operations and Service Delivery – ensure high quality mentoring services are provided. Liaise with Oranga Tamariki to champion the needs of the young people we mentor
• People management – provide effective leadership and support to the youth mentors to ensure that they are providing a high quality consistent service.
• Financial management – ensure Teen Link is operating within its budget and tracking to expectations
• A passion for youth
• Lifestyle of character and integrity in keeping with the values of Community Link Trust
• Experience leading and managing a team
• Work well under pressure
• Excellent administration skills
• Experience operating in an environment which requires cultural awareness and sensitivity
• Excellent communication skills