|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Listed||Wed 9 Oct, 10:25 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We are seeking an energetic and innovative Facilitator to work with individuals to fulfill identified needs that would encourage citizenship through meaningful community engagement, education, employment, natural supportive relationships, including family and friends, and health and wellness. This will be carried out through one-on-one and/or group facilitation following a Strengths Assessment and development of Personal Goal Plans.
This may include:
- The development of interpersonal skills that improve his/her quality of life
- Access to further study
- Engagement within their local community and activities of choice
- The successful applicants will need to be able to use your initiative and work autonomously, have a high level of accountability and be a committed team player.
Main Tasks and Duties:
- Undertake Strengths Assessment and goal planning
- Facilitate achievement of outcomes as per individual goal plans
- Participate in the promotion and marketing of the service and programmes
- Network with other mental health service providers
- A team player
- Ability to effectively build and maintain relationships
- Communicates well with people of diverse backgrounds and ages
- Thrives on achieving targets
- Ability to mentor and support service users
- Proficient computer skills in MS Word and Outlook
- Creative problem solving skills
- Eligibility to work in New Zealand
- A current full New Zealand driver’s licence
For more information about this job, please contact Alexis Williams, Team Leader, Personal Focus, on: 09 815 5113 or 021 976 075
A Job Description can be downloaded from the Ember website: http://www.ember.org.nz/careers
Closing Date: Monday 21st October 2019
To apply for this position, please submit all of the following documents:
Download and complete an Application Form http://www.Ember.org.nz/careers
Prepare an up-to-date CV
Answer the following questions in a Cover Letter:
Why are you interested in this position?
What skills, competencies, knowledge and experience can you bring to this role?
Email all of the above to: email@example.com