|Company||Access Community Health|
|Listed||Wed 9 Oct, 10:51 am|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
Access Community Health is a division of Green Cross Health and is a leading healthcare provider in New Zealand. We specialise in home-based healthcare and support, and have been at the forefront of community health since the 1920s. Our dedicated teams of nurses and support workers care for over 20,000 people across New Zealand to live independently in their homes and communities.
Our support workers are caring people with a commitment to providing the best possible support to our clients, and giving them the assistance they need to live independently in their homes and communities.
We are looking for Support Workers in Te Awamutu who are flexible with their time and can work afternoons, weekends and do sleep overs.
- Experience preferred; training will be provided
- Must be available to work rostered weekends
- Preferred National certificate in Health and Wellbeing Level 2 (min)
- Must have reliable transport and a current Full NZ drivers licence
- Complex Personal care - including hoisting, showering, dressing and grooming
- Household Assistance - Cleaning, meal preparation and shopping
- Supporting rehabilitation and independence in the home and community
- Providing a friendly and supportive service to our multi-cultural client base
- Genuine commitment to on-going training in national NZQA certificates
- Absolute honesty, reliability and integrity
- Eligibility to work in New Zealand
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to you, please apply via Trade Me, or by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.