|Company||Access Community Health|
|Listed||Wed 9 Oct, 11:42 am|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
Our clients are the elderly, people with disability and those recuperating from illness or injury in the home. Our support workers are caring people with a commitment to providing the best possible support to our clients, and giving them the assistance they need to live independently in their homes and communities.
We are looking for Support Workers in Te Awamutu and surrounds area who are flexible with their time and can work weekends, early mornings and evenings.
- Experience preferred but not essential; training will be provided
- Must be available to work rostered alternate weekends
- Preferred National certificate in Health and Wellbeing Level 2 (min)
- Must have reliable transport and a current Full NZ drivers licence
- Complex Personal care - including hoisting, showering, dressing and grooming
- Household Assistance - Cleaning, meal preparation and shopping
- Supporting rehabilitation and independence in the home and community
- Providing a friendly and supportive service to our multi-cultural client base
- Genuine commitment to on-going training in national NZQA certificates
- Absolute honesty, reliability and integrity
- Eligibility to work in New Zealand
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to you, please apply via Trade Me, or by sending your CV to Ellen_lynch@access.org.nz
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.