|Listed||Wed 9 Oct, 11:57 am|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
Ryman Healthcare's Yvette Williams Retirement Village has a strong family and community focus. With a welcoming atmosphere, our village is filled with people who enjoy living and working here. Everything we do has to be good enough for mum, and our team love putting smiles on our resident's faces.
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity to join our supportive team as an Activity and Lifestyle Assistant. This is a Part time position working Tuesday and Wednesday 0930-1200 and 1300-1530.
In this role you will:
- Deliver a programme of recreational, diversional, and social and craft activities for residents
- Promote happiness, wellbeing and quality of life for all residents
- Work closely with, and support your colleagues
To thrive in our supportive and caring environment you will have:
- Strong empathy and patience with elderly residents
- Outstanding communication skills
- A reliable, friendly and professional manner
Benefits of working at a Ryman Village
- Fun, friendly and supportive team environment
- Certainty of hours through fixed shift rosters
- Work in a beautiful, resort style village
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression
- Ryman Team Benefits Card with discounts from a range of suppliers and retailers
We'd also love you to have experience working in Aged care but that's not essential.
If you are interested in working for a company with a clear purpose we would love to hear from you. Simply apply online now.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.