|Company||CCS Disability Action|
|Location||New Plymouth, Taranaki|
|Listed||Wed 9 Oct, 2:03 pm|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
|Reference||NTara - CSW|
New Plymouth Office
Casual / relief role on an as required basis
We are looking for a casual Administrator / and a casual Community Support Worker, based in our New Plymouth Office, on an as required basis to provide support to the North Taranaki branch when existing staff are on leave or when our business operations require extra support. This position is a dual role.
As a casual Administrator;
Our Administrator work is varied, and it’s key focus is to provide quality customer service and Administrative support to our North Taranaki Branch.
We would love to hear from you if;
• You have an understanding of and are committed to our vision of inclusion for all people
• Want to work for a community organisation with a clear purpose and vision
• Strong Administrative abilities and are able to identify what needs to be done and are able to organise and motivate yourself to do it.
• Having experience with networking and connecting communities
• Are friendly, and able to provide efficient and proactive customer service.
This person will:
• Be experienced in administration and front desk roles
• Have strong IT skills, including databases
• Have excellent people skills and be a great team player
As a casual Community Support Worker;
CCS Disability Action is committed to including all people within our communities; we highly value diversity and promote difference. We are seeking a like-minded person to work in our North Taranaki Branch alongside disabled people as their Community Support Worker (casual).
This role offers you an exciting opportunity to use and develop your support skills within the North Taranaki community. Our work is undertaken alongside disabled people, their family/whanau, and supports the individual’s needs in a person directed, creative way.
We are looking for people who:
• Love working with others to help them achieve their goals
• Have strong connections to the community
• Are enthusiastic and have lots of interests
• Are team players but can work independently
• Are passionate about ensuring that disabled people can live in their own homes and participate in their own community by accessing opportunities of their choosing.
Previous experience with working with people with high and complex needs an advantage.
Preference will be given to applicants who have experience working in the disability sector.
CCS Disability Action builds our work around three core documents; UN Convention of the Rights of Persons with Disabilities, Te Tiriti o Waitangi and the NZ Disability Strategy. We work within a Human Rights framework and are an EEO employer meaning we make accommodation and openly encourage people with lived experience of disability to apply.
To apply for this role please email margaret.phillips@ccsDisabilityAction.org.nz for a CCS employment application form.
Please provide a completed CCS application form, a copy of your CV and covering letter. This can be emailed to margaret.phillips@ccsDisabilityAction.org.nz or posted to, CCS Disability Action Central Region, PO Box 35-156, Naenae, Lower Hutt 5011.
We are committed to ensuring our application process is accessible to everyone. Should you require an alternative method of application please contact our HR Administrator Margaret Phillips on (04) 801 0212 or email margaret.phillips@ccsDisabilityAction.org.nz
Applications close Monday 21st October 2019 at 5:00pm
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.