|Company||Te Pou Oranga O Whakatohea Ltd|
|Location||Opotiki, Bay Of Plenty|
|Listed||Wed 9 Oct, 5:43 pm|
|Type||Part time, Contract/Temp|
• Minimum – Level 4 Health Worker Certificate or Early Childhood Teacher or similar
• Well Child Training would be an advantage.
• A Passion for Mama, pepi and breastfeeding (essential)
• Experience working with Whanau in the Whakatohea rohe and surrounding areas.
• Has effective communication skills and computer data entry skills.
• NZ Full Driver License, Class 1
If you wish to apply for this position
An application pack can be collected from
Whakatohea Social & Health Services
29a King Street
For all enquiries please contact
Merita White on 07315150 ext. 733
Wednesday, 23rd October 2019
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.