|Company||Access Community Health|
|Listed||Thu 10 Oct, 3:44 pm|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
Our clients are the elderly, people with disability and those recuperating from illness or injury in the home. Our support workers are caring people with a commitment to providing the best possible support to our clients, and giving them the assistance they need to live independently in their homes and communities.
We’re looking for Support Workers with a desire to make a valuable and rewarding contribution to our communities by joining our team.
* Experience preferred but not essential; training will be provided.
* We are looking for a Support Worker to help our clients in the Mosgiel area.
* Personal care - including showering, dressing and grooming
* Household Assistance - Cleaning, meal preparation and shopping
* Supporting rehabilitation and independence in the home and community
* Providing a friendly and supportive service to our multi-cultural client base
* Must have reliable transport and a current NZ drivers licence
* Genuine commitment to ongoing training in national NZQA certificates
* Absolute honesty, reliability and integrity
* Eligibility to work in New Zealand
Tuesday – Friday – 8am to 4pm
Weekends – Saturday and Sunday 8am to 12pm and or 5pm to 9pm
For a copy of the application form, role description or for more information please contact Deanne Nicholls on 0800 284 663.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to you, please apply via Trade Me, or by sending your CV to Deanne_nicholls@access.org.nz
He kapiti hono he tatai hono he manaaki tangata
We connect, we customise, we care for our people
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.