|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||Base salary|
|Listed||Thu 10 Oct, 9:01 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Disability and Mental Health
- Perfect time to join the team and make an impact in your career and the sector
- Be aligned with a major player
Life is an ever changing landscape. People experience disabilities at different times of their life—at birth, when they start school, or after an event like a stroke.
Whenever and however you experience disability, it is crucial that there is support for you and your whanau and that they understand that you want to live the best life possible and have access to the same opportunities as others.
We think the best way to support you is to set up teams that are knowledgeable of your disability needs during specific stages of your life.
And that is what a NASC provider is an that is what we do - Needs Assessment Service Coordination.
This organisation is full of mana and whakaute. They ooze professionalism and are a major provider of services to the disability sector. Strong leaders and relationships with funders, community, businesses and other providers built on deep foundations over time and experience.
We are looking for a Regional Contract and Funding Specialist to join the team!
- Intimate knowledge of funding, contracts, budgeting and possibly auditing specific to social services in NZ
- Knowledge of funding providers including DHBs, ACC, MSD and other NGOs / Community providers (not charity fundraising) but more traditional NGO / Non Profit and how the funding flows through these channels to the end user
- Outstanding reporting and communication skills
- Experience working with service providers
- Resource management
- Networked and knowledgeable about community stakeholders
- Solid social services experience ideally in dual mental health and disability services
- Smart, inquisitive, commercially savvy
- Understanding of firstly service delivery in traditional social services / NGOs and second could be operations.
This is an influential role and is deemed to be a senior position and will directly affect the direction of the organisation and decisions made within the SLT.
If you are looking for a serious challenge and change than you do not need to look any further.
Contact Brad Stewart to learn more on 095207612 and apply now!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.