|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Listed||Fri 11 Oct, 11:55 am|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
This role is casual temporary on an 'as required' basis, with lots of hours currently available.
You will be providing support for up to 10 residents during the awake shift for a well-known charity organisation.
Shifts : 11pm-7am as required
There is occasional driving also.
* Mental Health Level 4 Qualification
* Current Workplace First Aid
* Current Full Driver's Licence
* NZ Residency or valid NZ Work Visa
TO BE SUCCESSFUL YOU WILL IDEALLY HAVE:
* A good grasp of English and excellent communication skills
* High level of emotional intelligence and common sense
* Ability to self-motivate and work well with your team
* Good health and physical fitness
* Experience working with complex clients/patients in a health setting
* Ability to work effectively within a multi-cultural environment
* Knowledge and awareness of the Treaty of Waitangi in the workplace
* Good phone manner and ability to cover basic tasks on reception from time to time
* Applicants must be subject to a satisfactory criminal check.
If you feel you fit the criteria please send your CV and cover letter to Erana Rameka
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.