|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||$20.50 to $25.50 per hour|
|Listed||Fri 11 Oct, 6:01 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We have a wide range of casual, part- and full-time roles available for professional support workers who want to help support children and young people with disabilities to live great lives. We have sites and support options across the Auckland region, and we're on the look-out for passionate and committed support workers to work in our residential homes, providing support and respite to an amazing bunch of children and young people.
What do you need?
- A commitment and passion for supporting young people with disabilities to live great lives
- The ability to communicate effectively and supportively with your colleagues and the people you support
- The empathy and willingness to support people with their personal cares, such as bathing, dressing and toileting
- A commitment to achieve a CSW Level 3 qualification
- To be fit enough for a moderately active role
- To be able to use a computer effectively, including programs such as Word, Outlook, Internet Explorer and Excel
- A full New Zealand driver's licence
- Experience supporting people with disabilities and/or challenging behaviours
- A relevant qualification
What you'll get from us
- A supportive and collaborative work environment
- Internationally accredited training
- Development opportunities and continuing education
- A good wage and a rewarding career
- The opportunity to support people with disabilities to live great lives!
For more information please call our recruitment team on 09 634 3790 or you can apply now!
If you're interested in supporting children and young people to develop self-confidence and independence, and live their lives of choice, lives like any other, in their own communities, then we want to hear from you today!
Spectrum Care is proudly an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.