|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Tue 12 Nov, 3:12 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Be part of a fast pace high profile dental practice
- Permanent full time position available
- Working Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and occasional Fridays
St Heliers Dental Centre provides the highest standard of care through our state of the art facilities. Focusing on preventative dental care, you will be chairside assisting using cutting edge technology such as CEREC & Emax & Invisalign. Be a part of an incredibly warm and highly skilled team dedicated to providing education & care in a comfortable & friendly environment.
We provide extensive oral health services including preventive, restorative and cosmetic services through health professionals at the forefront of the dental field. Join our friendly team, assist with general, preventative, restorative & cosmetic dentistry.
About the role:
- General chairside assistance
- Provide sterilisation and infection control solutions, maintain stock control
- Prepare patients & facilities for dental treatment
- Coordination of laboratory work
- Patient care from entry to the surgery, recall management
- Collaborate closely with the clinical team; assist in all aspects of general dentistry
- Assist with reception, sterilisation and administration tasks as required
- Dental Assisting experience at a local dental practice essential
- Exceptional professional with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A proven track record of punctuality and reliability
- Ability to build rapport with patients, in a cheerful, light-hearted manner
- Knowledge and competence in using the dental program EXACT V12.8, staining and glazing of CAD CAM E.max crowns, Invisalign scanning, processing of digital x-rays, fixed orthodontics
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your resume and cover letter.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.