Good luck with your application!

Create a Job Profile and let great jobs, like this one, find you.

Create a Job Profile

Trade Me Job Profiles is currently in beta. You can still set up your Job Profile, and we'll deliver the following benefits in early to mid 2018.

Now's a great time to create a Trade Me Job Profile.

Looks like your job hunt is ramping up. You've added at least two jobs to your watchlist in the last 24 hours!

Nice work!

Your profile is now public, which means recruiters and employers can now contact you.

You can change your privacy settings from your profile.

Location Gore, Southland
Pay & Benefits Excellent remuneration, car, flexible hours
Listed Tue 12 Jun, 5:28 pm
Type Part time, Permanent
Reference MO/GP
Gore Health operates a rural 20 bed hospital with 24/7 Emergency Department services, a GP Practice and Dental Practice located in the lower South Island of New Zealand. We have plenty of wide open spaces, rivers, mountains, oceans, the best fishing and hiking, and are close to the attractions of Southern Lakes area - the adventure capital of New Zealand with all its outdoor pursuits. Our environment is clean, green, safe and family-friendly and we have a leisurely affordable lifestyle. We also have great schools and many sporting and cultural facilities.

We are looking for a Medical Officer/GP with at least three years’ experience in family and emergency medicine to work in our rural hospital and GP practice. If you are looking for a laid back lifestyle and enjoy working in a fun team environment this is the job for you.

Applications for this position must hold (or be eligible to hold) registration with the Medical Council of New Zealand.

Benefits include:

• Excellent remuneration
• Flexible working conditions
• Minimal on-call
• Car supplied
• 20 days annual leave per year
• Generous CME allowances
• Relocation expenses
• Accommodation is provided and
paid for the first two months

To enquire about this vacancy or for more details please email:

Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.