|Company||Patchara Thai Spa Ltd|
|Location||Waitakere City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||negotiable|
|Listed||Fri 1 Jun, 11:28 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The position of Thai Massage Therapist is required to be filled at Patchara Thai Spa
Duties will include
- Managing bookings and schedules for all customers / clients;
- Liaise with customers / clients on their requirements and areas of concern;
- Deal with areas of concern by using a variety of Thai Massage techniques within your experience and skill;
- Promote ongoing treatment and recommendations to further improve customers / clients well-being;
- Work with business owner to manage promotions and special deals.
- Carry out massage therapist duties including greeting, preparing and using genuine Thai Massage techniques with all customers.
Ensure workspace is clean and presentable for all customers and a high standard of Hygiene is maintained for the workspace and all equipment is in good repair and state.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
At a minimum the successful applicant will have at least 3 years’ experience working in a genuine Thai Massage business is preferred.
Ability to deal with customers in a friendly and outgoing manner
Top Quality Thai Massage Techniques
Suitable level of English is required to a level where you can communicate and understand the customers needs.
***Must be qualified and minimum 3 years experienced in Thai Massage***
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.