|Listed||Tue 3 Jul, 2:02 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
Our gym is experiencing rapid growth in members and the Helensville area will continue to do so over the foreseeable future as housing becomes available. This is an ideal opportunity for a PT who’s willing to put the time and work in to make some excellent money, develop their existing skill-set and become part of a close-knit team without the corporate ideology and politics. Group Fitness and Rehab experience is desirable and a passion for fitness is a must. In short we need a go-getter who is ready to meet the demands of the future as well as the current clientele base.
Ideal applicants should possess the following certs/skills:
• Minimum Cert III/IV qualified
• Be REPS certified trainer (or capable and willing to do so).
• Be able to write nutrition plans & fitness programs for clients.
• Available to perform gym inductions/medical pre-screen/body assessments for clientele.
• 2+ years experience preferred.
• Group Fitness and Rehab experience is desirable.
There is also the option of teaching boxing as I am looking to open a separate boxing-only facility in 2019 to accompany the 24/7 gym.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.