|Company||Golden Fingers Thai Massage|
|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Wed 4 Jul, 4:03 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The position of Thai Massage Therapist is required to be filled at Golden Fingers Thai Massage in Kingsland, Auckland and you will join a professional team in a great work environment.
Duties will include
• Managing bookings and schedules for all customers / clients;
• Liaise with customers / clients on their requirements and areas of concern;
• Deal with areas of concern by using a variety of Thai Massage techniques within your experience and skill;
• Promote ongoing treatment and recommendations to further improve customers / clients well-being;
• Use other resources available to you to provide best service possible including Thai, Thai Oil, Relaxing Oil, Aromatherapy, Thai Deep Tissue Massage and others
• Work with business owner to manage promotions and special deals.
• Carry out massage therapist duties including greeting, preparing and using genuine Thai Massage techniques with all customers.
Ensure workspace is clean and presentable for all customers and a high standard of Hygiene is maintained for the workspace and all equipment is in good repair and state.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
At a minimum the successful applicant will have at least 3 years’ experience working in a genuine Thai Massage business is preferred.
An original certificate from Wat Po Traditional Massage School or an equivalent certificate is essential to maintain support for current and new clients
Certificate from Thai Ministry of Public Health will be acceptable.
Ability to deal with customers in a friendly and outgoing manner
Top Quality Thai Massage Techniques
Suitable level of English is required to a level where you can communicate and understand the customers needs.
2 Locations in Auckland - Morningside and Kingsland area.
***Must be qualified and minimum 3 years experienced in Thai Massage***
CV : firstname.lastname@example.org