|Listed||Wed 11 Jul, 2:23 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
This is an exciting career opportunity for an experienced health & fitness professional to add real value to our team.
This is an opportunity to combine your fitness industry background with the hospitality environment of Millbrook Resort. This position encompasses fitness assessment and prescriptions, and implementing wellness packages and programmes for our hotel guests and Members.
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum three years in Exercise Science/Physical Education
- Relevant qualifications
- Strong interpersonal, time management and organisational skills
- Excellent team-working skills and must have a ‘can do' attitude
- Be passionate about others achieving their health and fitness goals
- Full clean Driver's Licence is essential
- Great attitude and willingness to grow and develop
- Passion for excellent customer service, coupled with approachable and outgoing personality
This role requires that you have a flexible attitude to hours of work and weekend shifts.
If you wish to apply for this role and have the attributes above, we'd love to hear from you.