|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||$110- 120K + company car|
|Listed||Thu 29 Mar, 4:11 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Oversee operational & clinical performance of facilities in your portfolio
- Be rewarded for your expert knowledge of the sector & great people skills
- Attractive salary + company car, tight management team, focus on excellence
We are currently working to source our client's next great appointment: is that You?!
Based in Auckland, this is an exciting regional operations position for an experienced Aged Care Manager/ Operations Manager looking for that next new challenge. With a number of aged care residential facilities in your portfolio, your region will cover from central Nth Island up to Whangarei. You will be required to travel regularly in this role, visiting your sites as well as attending meetings at Head Office in Wellington.
With sites around NZ, you will be joining this well respected organisation with high aspirations, and genuine commitment to driving quality care for the elderly in their rest home/hospital/villages.
A multi-faceted role-
- Coach and oversee people leadership / recruitment / staffing
- Ensure exceptional clinical quality is the norm
- Use your in-depth business acumen
- Analyse and report on financial performance
- Build on existing relationships and grow additional networks within the sector
Be part of the senior management team, reporting to the General Manager, building their brand & enjoying the hard work and the rewards on the journey.
You will need:
- Clinical Nursing qualification, current APC and experience in aged care management
- Excellent communication and inter personal skills
- A high level of IT skill
- A professional but warm and outgoing manner
- High energy levels, determination and passion for what you do
- That indefinable quality that makes you stand out from the rest! And of course .
- The ability to travel regularly
This position includes a company vehicle & offers an attractive salary
Sound like the next opportunity for you?
Email your CV to email@example.com
Phone Andrea Sizer for a confidential discussion on 09 529 5818