|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Fri 6 Apr, 12:19 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We are looking for a highly motivated Team Manager to provide exceptional leadership and oversight for Geneva Healthcare's clients, coordinators and support workers.
Who we are:
Geneva Healthcare is a specialist Healthcare services and staffing company. We have a well-established, respected brand having been operational since 1996. We pride ourselves on being the most innovative and forward thinking company in the industry.
To lead and inspire a team of high performing internal staff members , supporting the capability lift of the wider homecare services and acting as a critical delivery partner for Geneva Healthcare clients, funders and support workers.
- Lead, coach, develop and support a team of care coordinators to increase productivity and quality outcomes.
- Develop your team to facilitate change and look at new ways of working, including technology enhancements.
- Collaborating with the homecare leadership team to initiate new projects, training and coaching frameworks.
- Creating an environment where staff feel supported and engaged to deliver exceptional service.
- To manage complaints, escalation and risk management in accordance with Geneva policies and procedures.
- Provide all customers, clients, coordinators and funders with a highly transparent, efficient and prompt service.
- To understand and work towards benchmarks, key performance indicators and objectives as set by the organisation and your manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Proven leadership experience (3+ years) in a dynamic contact centre environment or Health Sector
- An engaging and inspiring leader, with the ability to develop future leaders and create development plans
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in customer complaint resolution
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage high stress situations
- Work in a professional, positive and ethical manner that fits with Geneva Healthcare's company culture, business practices, operations manuals, policies and procedures
This role is full time, Monday to Friday.
Please be aware you must be a NZ Citizen or Permanent Resident of this country to apply.
Please apply online with an updated CV & Cover Letter to Merilyn. For further information or a confidential discussion please call on 0800 266 577.