|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Mon 9 Apr, 10:05 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We want you!
We are looking for a National Client Services Manager to provide leadership and direction Geneva Healthcare's clients, internal staff members, funders and support workers.
About the company
Geneva Healthcare is a specialist Healthcare services and staffing company. We have a well-established, respected brand having been operational since 1996. We pride ourselves on being the most innovative and forward thinking company in the industry.
National Client Services Manager provides leadership and direction to all internal staff members to ensure we maintain strong relationship with our clients, funders and support workers. This role is pivotal to the business to ensure customer and client satisfaction. Your previous experience in managing a remote workforce will be vital to in this role.
- Lead, coach, develop and support your team leaders to increase productivity and quality outcomes
- To create and maintain frameworks for continuous improvement activities which increase Team Leaders capabilities.
- Facilitate change and look at new ways for continued improvement, including technology enhancements
- Meet with staff & clients to address any issues that may arise, according to policy and ensure outcomes are positive, risk mitigated and quality position maintained.
- Developing new business with support from Regional Managers
- Adhere to our key performance indicators in line with our contract with Funders, to ensure we are consistently up to date with our reporting and performance
- Collaborating with the Geneva Executive Leadership team to implement new projects and streamline processes.
- Manage operational risk with key stakeholders to adjust training and processes for new and emerging business risks.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience as a National Services Manager in the Health Sector or Contact Centre environment
- Previous experience in managing a large team
- Strong communications and relationship building skill
- Previous exposure in operating within a fast pace and high risk service environment
- Working knowledge of IT and business infrastructure
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
This role is full time, Monday to Friday reporting to our General Manager.
Please be aware you must be a NZ Citizen or Permanent Resident of this country to apply.
Please apply online with an updated CV & Cover Letter to Merilyn. For further information or a confidential discussion please call on 0800 266 577.