|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Wed 11 Apr, 10:45 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Based in central Auckland, you are 2IC to the Service Manager, working closely with teams as far north as Whangarei and across to Hastings & New Plymouth.
You will be a strong confident leader, who works well autonomously, is extremely organised and has stellar relationship management skills.
This role would suit a registered nurse with proven district nursing leadership experience.
* Successfully recruit, lead and manage your team of community nurses
* Ensure optimum work flows across all regions of the organisation
* Oversee delivery of services
* Effectively manage complaints and exception reporting
* Overseeing ACC wound care packages and non-consumable utilisation
* Effective performance management of your teams
* Professional staff development planning
* Regular coaching and mentoring to deliver excellence and motivation
* High standard of clinical expertise and supervision
* Ensure effective communication flow between clinical and administration teams
* Superior relationship management of stakeholders, staff, referral agencies and funders
* Appropriate contract implementation
* Meeting Quality Assurance standards
* Promoting & ensuring compliance for safe & healthy work practices
* Contribution to development of the Regional Strategy
* Providing support and relief for Service Manager
Attributes and Skills:
* Registered Nurse with current APC and 5+ years practical experience
* Full Drivers License
* High level of computer skills, including MS Word and Excel
* Proven relationship management, both internal and external
* Superior verbal and written communication skills
* Expertise in contractual and budgetary management
* Clinical background in staff assessment & development
If you feel you fit the criteria and can work legally in NZ please send your CV to:
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.