|Company||Fergusson Rest Home and Hospital|
|Location||Lower Hutt, Wellington|
|Listed||Wed 11 Apr, 1:28 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
As someone who makes the most of your expertise, you are capable of rising to the challenge of managing a care home. You will undertake full responsibility of operations to deliver the Bupa Promise to residents and their families, support and champion the Bupa Model of Care, create a culture for our people to love working at Bupa and you will achieve extraordinary business performance.
Leading the team, your passion for achieving the best for residents will be driven by your relentless performance energy and your previous experience from an operations based management role within the Healthcare/Nursing Service field. You will run every aspect of the care home as if it was your own and make it feel like a home for everybody who stays there.
You want to join Bupa as you want to work with an innovative industry leader who in return, will support you in your career goals and ambitions to grow in your career.
The success applicant will have:
- First class operational leadership experience
- Demonstrated abilities in growing and developing people
- Advanced understanding of service improvement and previous experience within a regulatory environment.
- Strong ability to manage resources and exceed targets.
- Proven record of accomplishment of successfully implementing change.
- Possess excellent skills in leading through relationships.
We are one of New Zealand's leading health and care organisations, part of global Bupa group. We have a strong commitment to helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
For a copy of the Job Description visit http://bupa.qjumpers.co.nz/25340/desc/