|Listed||Tue 10 Oct, 2:19 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Wound care specialist show case your skills within the community
- Company recognised for personalised and comprehensive care delivery
- Practice as an Independent Contractor, work around your own schedule
About the Company
National Homecare Company which provides assessments, interventions and home healthcare for people with injury, illnesses or disabilities. With almost 20 years within the industry of community health, it has well established contracts with ACC, MOH, DHB and private insurers.
About the Role
Practice as an independent contractor in this highly autonomous role, be an extension of the primary healthcare team and attend to clients in their homes. You will utilise your clinical expertise in assessing and providing evidenced-based nursing treatment services with the purpose of restoring the client's health to the maximum extent practicable.
- Apply your practical nursing knowledge and assessment skills to case management
- Provide best and current practice of treatment techniques and products to wounds
- Ensure high quality client care by appointment
- Maintain accurate documentation
- Work within a wider and highly experienced supportive nursing team
- Build relationships with other community service providers
Skills & Experience
- Registered Nurse with current New Zealand APC
- Clinically confident with wound care and ideally have burn wound care experience
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to connect with a wide variety of individuals
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable, energetic and professional
- Commitment in providing best client focused care
- Full Drivers Licence
Culture and Benefits
- Great orientation and excellent clinical support
- Access to ongoing education
- Genuine, caring and friendly team of healthcare professionals
- Forward thinking and innovative company
- Flexibility to work around your own schedule
Flexibility of this role facilitates work life balance like no other. Apply now.
Frontline Health are a leading network of specialist permanent health recruiters. We have roles opening and closing daily. If you are looking for your next move and this is not it, get in touch to find out how we can help.