|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Tue 23 Jan, 11:17 am|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
- Part time role 3 days a week with established friendly practice
- Continued Nursing Education is encouraged
- Competitive pay rate for experience
About the Company
The client is a busy Medical Practice with 7 doctors and a great team of nurses. The work is varied, with a loyal client base. There is free parking and great cafés close by.
About the Role
- Great support
- Friendly team environment
- Training and continued professional development available
- Hours are 8:00am until 4.30pm, 3 days a week, Mon, Tues and Weds.
- Deal with phone enquiries and Triage of patients
- Assist doctors in minor surgery procedures
- Administration of vaccinations, other injectables and inhaled medications
- Updating of electronic patients records
Skills & Experience
- NZ RN with current APC plus at least 2 years of NZ experience
- Vaccination and cervical smear certification, however, training can be given
- Knowledge with use of MedTech helpful, but not essential
- Friendly outgoing personality
This is a friendly and supportive team. The GP's, Admin staff and Nurses are all one team and work well together.
If you're looking for a great team to work with and have the nursing skills, then apply today for this wonderful opportunity!
Frontline Health is a leading network of specialist permanent health recruiters. We have roles opening and closing daily. If you are looking for your next move, we are the company to partner with.