|Pay & Benefits||Salary in line with NZ based experience|
|Listed||Thu 1 Feb, 2:20 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- This autonomous role would suit an experienced Registered Nurse
- Work for a company that values professional development of all staff
- Enjoy collaborating with the MDT to provide well rounded, quality care
About the Company
This company has purpose built facilities and high performing multidisciplinary teams to provide a vast range of services for traumatic brain injury and stroke clients. Their aim is to provide global standards in patient centred care. At the fore-front of rehabilitation services their holistic and nurturing approach facilitate an achievable journey of recovery for all clients.
About the Role
Be part of a highly skilled team providing valuable input to ensure patient centred care is of an exceptional standard. As an autonomous member of the team you will also be able to provide vital information to other members of the team. Working with the multidisciplinary team you will work together to ensure all clients progress toward their individual independence goals.
- Provide comprehensive rehabilitation nursing
- Assess client abilities and needs
- Participate in review of client care plans and goals
- Develop and initiate rehabilitation programmes
- Support clients to live to their maximum potential
Skills & Experience
- Current Registered Nurse Annual Practicing Certificate
- 5+ years New Zealand based experience
- Experience working with brain injury clients
- Able to work autonomously as well as in a team
- Able to adapt to both adult and paediatric patients
A collaborative environment offers all members of the team an opportunity to develop their communication and interpersonal skills. Rotational rosters for their 24/7 services provide flexible shifts to create a work life balance.
- Comprehensive professional development
- Competitive remuneration
- Choose hours that allow a work life balance
Expand your nursing skill set in a globally recognised rehabilitation setting. Apply today.
Frontline Health is a leading network of specialist permanent health recruiters. We have roles opening and closing daily. If you are looking for your next move and this is not it, get in touch to find out how we can help.