|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Wed 23 May, 1:24 pm|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
We have a night time role available working Wednesday to Saturday from 2300-0730.
Key skills required:
- Experience as an RN in New Zealand
- Experience in aged care preferred but not essential
- Empathy with elderly and their families
- Outstanding communication skills
- Professional, friendly and reliable
- Ability to lead a team of care staff
- Concise documentation skills
- Experience and qualifications recognised with competitive rates
- Full orientation provided
- Ongoing support towards professional development
- Fun, friendly and supportive team environment
- Secure buildings with 24 hour management support
- Beautiful, resort style facility
This could be your opportunity to join one of NZ’s most successful and fastest growing companies.
Take a look at what goes on at Diana Isaac Retirement Village in the video below.
If this sounds like you, simply apply online now.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.