|Company||Miranda Smith Homecare|
|Location||Tauranga, Bay Of Plenty|
|Pay & Benefits||Excellent hourly rate - part-time hours|
|Listed||Mon 28 May, 1:32 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We provide care to clients who have made the decision to remain in their own homes. Our Clinical Coordinators help ensure this happens by providing clinical oversight and support to both our clients and carers. If you are looking for an opportunity to work with amazing people and help support people in their own home, please read below.
Miranda Smith Homecare provides high quality home-based support services and is proudly recognised as New Zealand's longest running private home care agency. Our aim is to provide a comprehensive and personalised service that is specifically tailored to meet the needs and exceed the expectations of each individual in a safe, responsive, respectful and caring manner.
We are seeking a highly motivated Clinical Coordinator to join our busy Tauranga team for 8-10 hours per week, Thursdays (and Fridays if working over two days - with flexibility for the right applicant). In this role you will be responsible for:
- Case management and clinical oversight of clients, carers, SDP’s and Medication Plans (including reviews)
- Coordinating and managing a comprehensive assessment process
- Carer competencies and training
- Ensuring support services are appropriate, safe and that the agency’s obligations as a healthcare provider are met and exceeded
- Data entry, record updates and roster updates
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Be a Registered Nurse with a Current Practising Certificate
- Have excellent written and spoken English
- Well-developed clinical skills (assessment and treatment planning)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to relate to people of all ages from all backgrounds, allied health professionals and community representatives
- Fully competent with the Microsoft Suite and Office 365
- Have a car and current full driving license
The benefits we offer:
- A fabulous, supportive family-friendly environment
- Ongoing professional development
- Permanent part-time role (8-10 hours per week). Hours can be negotiated with the successful candidate, preferably working a Thursday and/or Friday if working over two days each week.
- An excellent hourly rate commensurate with experience
If this roles sounds like you and you feel you have the relevant skills we would love to hear from you!
Applications for this position close on Sunday, 10th June at 3.00pm.