|Company||Raukawa Charitable Trust|
|Location||South Waikato, Waikato|
|Listed||Fri 1 Jun, 12:45 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Working from our Tokoroa branch office, this position is an exciting opportunity for a genuine, caring individual and who is passionate about of the wellbeing of our tamariki and whanau.
Our preferred applicant will have:
• Be an experienced and qualified Community Health Worker or Social Worker, or Plunket Karitane or Kaiawhina.
• A Certificate in Tamariki Ora is desired.
• Skills and experience related to Tamariki wellbeing and healthy development
• Have an understanding of Te Reo me ona Tikanga o Raukawa
• Have a basic understanding of Te Reo Maori
• Experience working with Iwi/Maori organisations is desirable.
Applicants must hold a valid and full Class 1 drivers licence, provide a resume in chronological order and be prepared to undergo Police vetting.
For an application form and the position description go to www.raukawa.org.nz. Send your application including CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 15th June 2018.
Raukawa Charitable Trust operates under a Smoke-free Environment policy. For more info about the Raukawa Charitable Trust visit www.raukawa.org.nz
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.