Good luck with your application!

Create a Job Profile and let great jobs, like this one, find you.

Create a Job Profile

Trade Me Job Profiles is currently in beta. You can still set up your Job Profile, and we'll deliver the following benefits in early to mid 2018.

Now's a great time to create a Trade Me Job Profile.

Looks like your job hunt is ramping up. You've added at least two jobs to your watchlist in the last 24 hours!

Nice work!

Your profile is now public, which means recruiters and employers can now contact you.

You can change your privacy settings from your profile.

Company Raukawa Charitable Trust
Location South Waikato, Waikato
Listed Fri 1 Jun, 12:45 pm
Type Full time, Permanent
We are looking for a kaiawhina to assist the Tamariki Ora nurse in supporting families/whanau/caregivers in maximising their child’s developmental potential and health status to establishing a strong foundation for ongoing healthy development between the ages of 0-5 years.

Working from our Tokoroa branch office, this position is an exciting opportunity for a genuine, caring individual and who is passionate about of the wellbeing of our tamariki and whanau.

Our preferred applicant will have:
• Be an experienced and qualified Community Health Worker or Social Worker, or Plunket Karitane or Kaiawhina.
• A Certificate in Tamariki Ora is desired.
• Skills and experience related to Tamariki wellbeing and healthy development
• Have an understanding of Te Reo me ona Tikanga o Raukawa
• Have a basic understanding of Te Reo Maori
• Experience working with Iwi/Maori organisations is desirable.

Applicants must hold a valid and full Class 1 drivers licence, provide a resume in chronological order and be prepared to undergo Police vetting.

For an application form and the position description go to Send your application including CV and cover letter to by Friday 15th June 2018.

Raukawa Charitable Trust operates under a Smoke-free Environment policy. For more info about the Raukawa Charitable Trust visit

Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.