|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Fri 1 Jun, 2:23 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Ryman Healthcare's Ngaio Marsh Retirement Village has a strong family and community focus. With a welcoming atmosphere, our village is filled with people who enjoy living and working here. No day is the same, and our staff love making a difference and putting smiles on our resident's faces. We enjoy a great team spirit and have a culture of celebrating success and kindness.
About the Role
We have an exciting management opportunity for an experienced and confident Registered Nurse to oversee our facility as Clinical Manager. You may have senior nursing leadership experience in a larger facility or be a Unit Coordinator looking for your next challenge. You will be a personable and confident leader with extensive clinical expertise. Our village provides independent living, rest home and hospital levels of care.
In this hands-on leadership role, reporting directly to the Village Manager, you will ensure that the highest standards of care are delivered across the facility and that clinical policy and procedures are adhered to. You will also continue to maintain a team of happy, kind, trained and highly motivated staff.
This is a full time role working Tuesday to Saturday 0800-1630 with an on call component in the role
As a Ryman leader, your professional development is a priority. You will take part in our Ryman Leadership Development Programme to further develop you and your leadership skills. In this role, you will also have a supportive management team to assist you, a companywide culture of kindness and the opportunity to take part in our employee share scheme.
Key skills required:
- Proven experience as a Registered Nurse in a leadership role
- Aged care experience essential
- Resident and family centred philosophy
- Organised and flexible with a can do attitude
- Confident in clinical skills and knowledge
- Dynamic and capable leader and manager
- Experience coaching and leading unit coordinators and senior leaders
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate with concise documentation skills
- Proven time management abilities
- All applicants must have a valid work visa, New Zealand Citizenship or Permanent Residency
- Varied and rewarding hands-on leadership role
- Experience and qualifications recognised with competitive rates
- Highly supportive management team
- Focus on professional development and meeting competency requirements
- Purpose built facility in a resort style village setting
This could be your opportunity to join one of NZ’s most successful companies at a senior level!
If this sounds like you simply apply online now.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.