|Location||Napier, Hawke's Bay|
|Listed||Mon 11 Jun, 12:58 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
This is your chance to step up as a leader in a hands-on nursing position, reporting directly to the Clinical Manager. You can be assured of exceptional support with the opportunity for further career development.
This is a full time position working Tuesday- Saturday 0730-1600.
Key skills required:
- 3+ years experience in NZ as a Registered Nurse, preferably with dementia experience
- InterRai trained
- Experience with psychogeriatric residents preferred
- Experience and confidence with wound care advantageous
- Ability to lead and share knowledge with a team
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literate with concise documentation skills
- Drive and passion to deliver first class care to residents
- Varied and rewarding leadership role reporting directly to Clinical Manager
- Experience and qualifications recognised with competitive rates
- Work at our beautiful, resort style facility
- Varied and rewarding hands-on leadership role
- Highly supportive management team
- Companywide culture of kindness
- Opportunity to take part in our employee share scheme
This could be your opportunity to join one of New Zealand's most successful and fastest growing companies!
Take a look at what goes on in a Ryman Healthcare Retirement Village in the video below
If this sounds like you, simply apply online now.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.