|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||Competitive Pay Rate plus 8% Holiday Pay|
|Listed||Thu 28 Jun, 5:12 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
|Reference||RN - Beth DOC|
This is a unique environment which requires self-motivated, resilient and confident registered nurse to care for patients whom may be suffering from a variety of ailments including:
- Infectious diseases
- Mental Health issues & Drug dependancy
- General Illness
- Medication compliance
Duties may also include:
- Providing wound assessment & dressings
- Completing Patient Observations
- Administering Medications - Oral, IV, sub-cut, IM
- Providing a full range of primary nursing services including triage and primary mental health care.
- Deliver emergency care and treatment when required
This role includes rostered shifts and weekend work however there is no requirement to work night shifts.
To be successful in this role, you will hold:
- At least 12-months NZ Nursing Experience (or comparative Healthcare Systems) or 6-months NZ experience post CAP course completion. Emergency Nursing background, preferred.
- Must be eligible to work in NZ with appropriate immigration visa
- A broad range clinical experience and exposure
- The ability to assess and respond to an emergency situation
- Current Annual Practicing Certificate (APC) with the NZ Nursing Council
To apply in the strictest of confidence, please contact Beth Souter Recruitment Consultant on 09 623 8013
Alternatively, please click 'Apply Now'.
Medacs Healthcare is committed to ensuring that vulnerable adults, young people and children are safe from harm and abuse. As part of our commitment to these individuals and in line with the Crimes Act 2011 & the Vulnerable Childrens Act 2014, all appointments to positions (whether temporary or permanent) will include worker safety checks. These checks are in addition to the requirement to have a satisfactory Police Vetting Check. This will be explained to all shortlisted candidates at phone screen and interview.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.