|Company||District Health Boards (DHB)/Waitemata District...|
|Location||North Shore City, Auckland|
|Listed||Sat 11 Aug, 7:15 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Part time / full time (you choose)
- North Shore Hospital, Auckland (live and work on the Shore)
- Permanent / fixed term (whatever YOU want)
Waitemata District Health Board is in rapid growth mode - expanding our services and facilities to match the accelerated population growth in our community. What does this mean for you? It means great career opportunities with a DHB that is keen to grow alongside you in your profession!
The Cardiac Catheter Lab, Cardiovascular Unit (CVU) is based at North Shore Hospital in Lakeview Cardiology Centre, we are currently looking for nurses for our Cardiovascular Unit comprising of two coronary angiography procedure rooms and a recovery area. Our Procedures include cardiac angiography, angioplasty/stents and permanent pacemaker and ICD insertion.
Prior Cath lab experience is essential. We are a really friendly team, looking for an enthusiastic colleague to join us. CVU is open from 0700-1730 Monday to Friday, and staff work 8 hour shifts, however, there is some flexibility around this, for the right candidate, child friendly hours are a possibility.
What we offer:
- An onsite licenced Global Mobility Consultant
- No on-call work
- Safe staffing levels
- Doctors who value skilled nursing staff
- 6 months Free Health Cover ( must apply within 4 weeks for starting)
- In-House Career Development Service
- Free Employment Assistant Programme
- On-going professional development - certification and workplace training
- Free Flu Vaccinations
- Free 24/7 Gym
For photos of our lab, team room and team, please click here.
For a position description please click here
For more information, or an informal chat, please contact Julia Reynolds, Charge Nurse Manager 021 590 288
Closing Date: 27 August 2018
Job number: NOR03932
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.