|Company||District Health Boards (DHB)/Taranaki District ...|
|Location||New Plymouth, Taranaki|
|Listed||Fri 12 Oct, 1:15 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Permanent Position 0.6 FTE
The ICU CCU HDU is a 16 bed multi specialty unit. If you would like the opportunity to work in a team orientated, purpose built unit, then these positions may be for you.
Ideal candidates must have:
- A current APC
- A minimum of two years New Zealand acute experience
- Worked in an acute environment within the last year
- A minimum of two years ICU CCU and or HDU experience is preferable
- Ability to cope in a crisis situation
- Excellent time management and prioritising skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Ability to work in a changeable environment
- Strong desire to and be self motivated to learn
Come and live in the region that has just been named the world's second top region to visit in 2017 by Lonely Planet!
In Taranaki, it is easy to achieve an enviable lifestyle without having to compromise your career path. The region's amazing mountain, rivers, lakes, fantastic coastline and outstanding surfing and tramping opportunities, masses of parks and gardens, as well as a major events calendar, make it a great place to live and work.
The Taranaki District Health Board is a large organisation (1,800 staff, $325m cost-centre) operating in the exciting, changing Health sector.
Click here to view the job description.
Please apply online from this page.
For more information please contact Clinical Nurse Manager, ICU/CCU/HDU, Ruth Cork at firstname.lastname@example.org or (06) 7536169 extn 7880.
Applications close 23rd October 2018.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.