|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Mon 8 Jan, 2:04 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Orthopaedic ward Registered Nurse show case your critical skills
- Exclusive organisation with a reputation of exceptional care
- Career progression opportunities
About the Company
This private surgical organisation is New Zealand's largest, has a longstanding history of caring for the sick and multiple theatres across several sites. It has a high-quality cohort of specialist surgeons, along with a team of expert nurses who are known for their exceptional nursing practices. Enjoy working in modern and well equipped wards with a company that creates a welcoming and friendly environment.
About the Role
As a Registered Nurse in the Orthopaedic ward, you will be utilising your strong observational and sound clinical skills in managing pre and post operative Orthopaedic clients. You would be working in a supportive environment with strong Clinical Advisors supporting after hours services. This is a full time role with a rotating roster.
- Provide high acuity levels of nursing to patients in an acute setting
- Yield excellence in-patient care in a busy and fast paced environment often with high patient turnover
- Practice with sound clinical nursing skills, and with an ability to critically make decisions
Skills & Experience
- Registered Nurse with current APC
- Minimum of 2-3 years relevant and recent post registration experience in a NZ Orthopaedic environment
- Have fantastic people skills and a positive demeanour
- Be able to think on your feet in a fast paced environment
- Have exceptional oral and written communicator
Culture and Benefits
- High end exclusive employer with excellent reputation of clinical care
- Family atmosphere where staff are highly valued and staff promoted from within
- Christmas and New Year break
- Comprehensive orientation and career development programme
- Free parking
- Subsidised Health Insurance
If you would like an opportunity to develop your career while working as part of a high-calibre team, apply now.
Frontline Health are a leading network of specialist permanent health recruiters. We have roles opening and closing daily. If you are looking for your next move and this is not it, get in touch to find out how we can help.