|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Wed 4 Oct, 7:05 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Great cultural environment working with a fantastic team
- Full time role with no on-call, no weekends, no out of hours!
- Great role for a strong level 2 nurse
About the company;
This is a wonderful place to work. When visiting them the people were friendly and smiling. With a clear direction and set model of care, they have been positively impacting people's lives for several years.
About the role;
Working within the model of treatment, you will provide all the clinical aspects of care to the clients as well as oversee the overall clinical safety of the centre. As part of a multidisciplinary team, you will build strong relationships within the organisation as well as external support agencies and the wider community.
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Oversee health care deeds of clients
- Run doctors clinics and group training sessions weekly
- Manage medication and infection control
- Oversee one staff member
Skills and experience;
- Level 2 NZ Registered nurse with current APC
- Exposure to working with drug and alcohol would be advantageous
- Ability to work autonomously with a can do attitude
- A team player with strength of character to work with manipulative clients
Culture and benefits;
Clear and transparent salary scale dependent on experience and qualifications
Fully paid professional registrations and appropriate conference attendance.
Strong values based organisation with a culture of respect
Join a place where you can be an individual yet work to common goals and objectives.
If you are looking for a full time role with a strong sense of team and continuous professional development, please apply now.