|Location||Nelson, Nelson / Tasman|
|Listed||Wed 11 Oct, 11:05 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Influence the quality of care delivered in this boutique sized facility
- Well known respected aged care organisation, work Monday to Friday
- Leadership roles like this rarely come available; act fast for this one
What you can expect:
- Provision of exceptional care in this tight knit community
- A superb seasoned manager at the helm of this facility
- As part of a network of sites you will benefit from a structured team and collegial support.
- Be recognised for your clinical leadership and expertise
What you have to do:
- Staff management and leadership
- Compliance and quality aspects
- Coach, mentor and guide clinical staff
- Focus on the delivery of exceptional residential care and support
What you have to have.
- Senior Registered Nurse with a current APC
- Strong focus and skill set around quality and evidence based excellence
- Ability to lead a nursing team ensuring best clinical practices are delivered
- Passion for coaching to coach and developing others
- Knowledge of aged care and provision of residential care services
- High level of personal accountability and ability to work to deadlines both personally and through your workforce
Join an established team in this beautiful part of the country; coastal living with summer just around the corner. Enjoy influencing the care provided to residents at Resthome and Hospital level of care. If this role interests you, apply now.
Frontline Health is a leading network of specialist permanent health recruiters. We have roles opening and closing daily. If you are looking for your next move, we are the company to partner with.