|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Mon 8 Jan, 6:02 pm|
|Type||Part time, Contract/Temp|
|Reference||JOB - 080118 -|
- Broaden your experience
- Regular agency work with one client
- Weekly pay - save for your next trip or a weekend away!
Medacs agency staff are requested to cover the peaks outside of normal staffing. This means that Medacs have a client-trained team who know the unit and team well and fulfil their demands. Does this sound like you?
You will be orientated to the ward/ unit and be an integral team member whilst you are there. You will take your own patient load and deliver nursing care to your assigned patients. As part of the team you will also assist your team members to ensure the ward/ unit functions smoothly, by going above and beyond to support where possible.
Outside of the seasonal demand, you can choose to continue working as a Medacs Agency Staff member at our other clients to cover gaps in the roster, sick leave, annual leave or maternity leave.
Our clients include:
- All Nursing specialities - surgical, theatre, aged care, palliative, general practice, primary care, women's health & maternity
- DHB's, Private Hospitals
- Varied acuity of patients
Skills & Experience
- Clinical experience in any one of the following areas is prefered: Medical/ Surgical, Theatre, Recovery, Emergency Care
- At least 2 years nursing experience within a comparable health system
- Current APC with appropriate scopr & no restrictions
- MUST have right to work in NZ
Culture & Reward
- Friendly and experienced Consultants to support and guide you throughout your line of work
- Tight-knit team and dedicated leadership
- Competitive hourly rates of pay + Holiday Pay - weekly pay
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to know more apply now or contact Abbeygail Beck (Senior Recruitment Consultant) on 09 623 8300 for further information and/or a confidential discussion. Alternatively, please click 'Apply Now' and follow the prompts. We look forward to speaking with you.
Not quite what you are looking for? Chat to us anyway to see how we can help you to find your next best role.
Right people, right place at the right time.
Medacs Healthcare is a leading staffing and services company providing temp, locum and contract recruitment expertise to public, private & commercial healthcare sectors. With more than 15 years of experience in NZ healthcare market we offer a local service through our offices in Auckland and Christchurch.
Our recruitment consultants are specialists in the healthcare sector, with many holding healthcare qualifications and direct commercial or clinical healthcare experience. Our team therefore holds a unique insight into the various clients we work with and can provide first hand information on how to get there, what to know and how you can 'put your best foot forward' whilst at interview.
Medacs Healthcare is committed to ensuring that vulnerable adults, young people and children are safe from harm and abuse. As part of our commitment to these individuals and in line with the Crimes Act 2011 & the Vulnerable Childrens Act 2014, all appointments to positions (whether temporary or permanent) will include worker safety checks. These checks are in addition to the requirement to have a satisfactory Police Vetting Check. This will be explained to all shortlisted candidates at phone screen and interview.