|Location||New Plymouth, Taranaki|
|Listed||Fri 12 Jan, 8:04 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Provide leadership to your staff while remaining clinically hands on
- Beautiful modern space provides a great working environment
- Salary in line with experience
About the Company
This well resourced facility is set amongst beautifully landscaped grounds and features current designs in retirement living. They are passionate about providing great service and exceeding the expectations of their residents. Well respected in the aged care industry, they are known for their high level of care to residents and for looking after their staff.
About the Role
Oversee the rest home residents of this site as the Clinical Coordinator. Leading a team of RNs and HCA's will be key to the success of this role, motivating them to be the best that they can be in all that they do. It is a great mix of clinical hands on and leadership to deliver care in line with HDSS. This is a full time role working Tuesday through Saturday.
- Deliver service excellence for rest home level residents
- Manage and train your team of RNs and HCAs
- Promote teamwork with the other Clinical Coordinators
- Liaise with and support resident's families
- Commitment to continuous quality Improvement
- Assist with compliance, risk management and internal auditing
Skills & Experience
- New Zealand Registered Nurse with a current APC
- Solid experience as an aged care RN in New Zealand
- Experience leading a team of clinical staff
- Brilliant communication with colleagues, residents and families
- The ability to problem solve and think on your feet
- Great documentation ability
- A genuine care for the elderly
- A positive and flexible personality
This is a forward thinking company with a strong brand presence in the market place. They are in growth mode and are going from strength to strength. As part of a larger organisation there are great opportunities for career progression.
- Exclusive and well respected company
- Strong continuous professional development
- Supportive and experienced management team
- Excellent remuneration is on offer
If you are looking for the next step in your aged care nursing career, get in quick and apply now!.
Frontline Health are a leading network of specialist permanent health recruiters. We have roles opening and closing daily. If you are looking for your next move and this is not it, get in touch to find out how we can help.