|Company||Oceania Group (NZ) Ltd|
|Location||Palmerston North, Manawatu / Wanganui|
|Listed||Fri 12 Jan, 5:24 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Are you passionate about Clinical Leadership?
- Work in an environment where you can grow and develop
- Rewarding team environment
Oceania Group is a nationally recognised leader in the field of aged care services and retirement options. At Oceania we believe in providing excellent care and service for the elder New Zealander. We pride ourselves on showing respect and kindness in everything we do.
Our Chiswick Park facility in Palmerston North is looking for an experienced Clinical Manager who has a passion for quality and evidence based excellence and the ability to provide Clinical Leadership within a model of care that provides hospitality, choice and flexibility for our residents.
As part of the Facility Management team, you will work very closely with the Business and Care Manager and be responsible for providing the best clinical practice achievable. This is a full time position, Monday to Friday, offering a good mix of mentoring, teaching, administrative and hands on work.
We are passionate about our people, which include staff as well as residents. We can offer you indemnity insurance as well as full assistance to acquire skills and knowledge in this area of care delivery, including the opportunity to participate in NZ's leading aged care training programmes.
You will have:
- Sound clinical management experience
- Proven leadership qualities with a passion for coaching, supporting and empowering staff
- Excellent communication and problem solving abilities
- Commitment to excellent service delivery.
- Registered Nurse registration with current APC
- Superior time management skills
- Knowledge of the Liverpool Care Pathway and dementia care would be an advantage.
In return we can promise you rewarding work and a fun team, within our rest home and hospital level care facility.
Do you feel ready for this key leadership role? Apply today.
To connect to us, please click the apply now button
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.