|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Listed||Tue 23 Jan, 10:05 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Large sized aged care facility covering Rest Home & Hospital care
- Great opportunity to be part of a market leading company
- Excellent remuneration package
About the Company
- Established well known NZ aged care organisation
- A large facility with Rest home and Hospital services
- Solid systems & processes with a well supported infrastructure
About the Role
Grab the opportunity to inherit this well run organised aged care facility. The previous manager has created a legacy by developing an established strong performing resident focused aged care business. With exceptional certification ratings, and a clear focus on the residents needs, this facility has close links to its community established over time.
- Have oversight of all operational aspects of the facility
- Leadership and development of the team
- Build and maintain strong relationships with external stakeholders
- Financial management of the site
Skills & Experience
- Proven management experience within the aged care sector
- Registered Nurse with a current APC
- Strong leadership skills and the talent to motivate and support a team
- Well organised with the ability to manage competing priorities
- A keen interest in supporting elders in their own environment
This organisation is known for its reflective culture; benchmarking the quality of care that it delivers with a focus on quality improvements. Being committed to providing retirement villages and care homes that meet the older person needs, you can be proud to join them knowing your own high standards of practices will be welcomed.
The scope of this role will give you a fresh challenge allowing you to utlise your well honed expertise. With a supportive team above and below you this is an opportunity for you to make your mark.
Frontline Health is a leading network of specialist permanent health recruiters. We have roles opening and closing daily. If you are looking for your next move, we are the company to partner with.