|Location||Waitakere City, Auckland|
|Listed||Tue 30 Jan, 2:08 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Work core Business hours
- Rewarding key Clinical Leadership role
- Be part of an established growing aged care organisation
About the company;
This organisation is known for the development of staff whilst providing exceptional care for their residents. Work in a role where you can grow and develop with the organisation. Help shape the future changes in the way supported care is given to the elderly. Whether it is hospital level of care or supportive living, this site has exceptional feedback from the residents and the community.
About the role;
This aged care facility based in West Auckland requires a Clinical Manager who is an experienced Registered Nurse with strong clinical leadership skills. This role requires a fresh clinical management perspective to be adopted with the clinical team, and is not a role for the faint hearted. If you have the ability to roll up your sleeves and be a role model, demonstrating exceptional nursing practices whilst applying strong organisational management skills, then this is a role for you.
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Reporting directly to the Facility Manager
- Provide clinical direction for care provided in supporting the residents
- Work in a multidisciplinary team environment
- Ensure that the highest standards of clinical care is delivered
- Specific duties relevant to the clinical setting
Skills and experience;
- A RN with leadership skills and management and experience
- Have exceptional clinical expertise in aged care
- Work collaboratively with a supportive Facility Manager
- Enjoy a new challenge leading a superb team of nurses and support staff
Culture and benefits;
- Be rewarded with an attractive salary.
- Set yourself up to have your weekends free to enjoy work / life balance.
- Be supported whilst you grow your aged care nursing career
Enjoy a role where you can influence whilst being supported by a exceptional Facility manager. Apply now.